DOCUMENTS ON REQUEST
Citizens living in the United States may apply through the Embassy for certifications on convictions, celibacy, etc. Inquiries are sent to the relevant state bodies for processing. Processing time is usually 1-2 months.
- Relevant petition.
- Copy of passports or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the applicant
- Copies of relevant supporting documents (if any)
- 10 USD. Only Money Orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts applications via mail only. The request must include a pre-paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The applicants are provided with a written answer for their application. The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in order to track your mail returning to you. Please, send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008