Confirmation of authenticity of copies and extracts from documents
The consul shall certify copies of documents issued by departments, enterprises or organizations which do not contradict the law, have legal significance, and certification is not prohibited.
- The original document to be certified copy or extract
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the person to whom the document belongs
- 20 USD. Only Money Orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts applications for confirmation of authenticity of copies and extracts from documents via mail only. The request must include a pre-paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). Envelope will be used to ship the issued re-certificate back to you. The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in order to track your mail returning to you. Please, send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008