Confirmation of translation
The documents must be translated by a translator, and the authenticity of his/her signature is confirmed by the consul. The translators are advised to get registered at the Consulate section, so they do not have to come to the Embassy for submitting an application. To do so, translators must submit their application, diploma and signature sample.
- The original document to be translated and certified
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the person to whom the document belongs
- If not registered at the consulate, the original of the translator's diploma, proof of identity and personal presence is required.
- 20 USD. Only Money Orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts applications for confirmation of authenticity of copies and extracts from documents via mail only. The request must include a pre-paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss of postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in order to track your mail returning to you. Please, send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008