Confirmation of the authenticity of signatures
You can file various types of power of attorneys (etibarnamə) and consent applications (razılıq ərizəsi) electronically trough "Mobil notariat" app from the AppStore or Google Play platforms. If you have any questions about the application, please contact the Main Registration and Notary Department of the Ministry of Justice.
CONFIRMATION OF THE AUTHENTICITY OF SIGNATURES AT THE EMBASSY
Consul certifies the authenticity of signatures on documents that do not contradict the law and do not contain an interpretation of an agreement, as well as do not contain information that tarnishes the honor and dignity of a person. When confirming the authenticity of the signature, the consul confirms the authenticity of the signature of a certain person, not the facts described in the document.
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi)
- Other relevant documents depending on the text of the power of attorney
- 20 USD. Only Money Orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Notary service can be made only in person at the Consular Section.
- Please click here to schedule an appointment. No appointment is possible by phone or e-mail.