Transit visa is issued to foreigners and stateless persons travelling to third countries in order to cross the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Validity period of transit visa is defined for up to 30 days and the period of stay in the country is defined for up to 5 days.
1.For visa aplication form go to https://visaapplication.mfa.gov.az/
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
3.Copy of your passport.
4.Two passport sized photos.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Colored photos must be full face and white background.
- 20 USD
- Only money orders, bank cashier’s (certified check) and company checks are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan.
6.Copy of the visa of the destination country
- Excluding the countries with a visa-free regime to travel to the destination country.
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts visa applications via mail only. The request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you. Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents/information not mentioned in the list above upon the application.