Power of attorney
You can file various types of power of attorneys (etibarnamə) and consent applications (razılıq ərizəsi) electronically trough "Mobil notariat" app from the AppStore or Google Play platforms. If you have any questions about the application, please contact the Main Registration and Notary Department of the Ministry of Justice.
POWER OF ATTORNEY THROUGH THE EMBASSY
In the diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the notary acts shall be carried out by authorized officials - consuls. The consul shall certify a power of attorney issued on behalf of one or more persons on behalf of one or more persons. The power of attorney is issued for any period (except for the power of attorneys on vehicles). Power of attorney on vehicles issued for a period of no more than one year.
- Original and copy of the valid passport or identification cards (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of trustee
- Copy of valid passport or identification card (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the trusted person
- Other relevant documents depending on the text of the power of attorney
- 20 USD. Only Money Orders are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan;
How to apply
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- The person must come to the Embassy in person with the above-mentioned documents. For this purpose, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy in advance to schedule an appointment.