1.For visa aplication form go to https://visaapplication.mfa.gov.az/
2.Passport (both original and copy)
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Persons who are not U.S. citizens must submit valid permanent resident card (green card) or copy of a valid U.S. visa.
3.Two passport sized photos
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Colored photos must be full face and on white background.
4. Hotel booking confirmation
5. Copy of airline tickets (inbound and outbound)
- 20 USD for US citizens. For other nationalities see here.
- Only money orders, bank cashier’s (certified check) and company checks are accepted. Please, make the payment to the order of the Embassy of Azerbaijan.
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts visa applications via mail only. The request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you. Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents/information not mentioned in the list above upon the application.
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 15 days must get registered upon place of stay. For more information: