Child born in USA
Required documents for issuance of Reentry Certificate
- Completed application form(for citizens ) ( for stateless persons );
- 2 photos (3x4 cm)
- Birth Certificate of the child (both original and copy)
- Copy of the both parents’ passport or identification cart (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi)
- Free of charge for citizens under the age of 18.
How to apply
- Please, note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts Reentry Certificate applications via mail only. The request must include a pre-paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in order to track your mail package returning to you. Please, send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Only complete applications will be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents/information not mentioned in the list above upon the application processing.
- In the absence of the relevant documents confirming the identity of the citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan or the stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Azerbaijan, the person must first apply for determination of a person’s affiliation to the citizenship of the Republic of Azerbaijan (Please see for detailed information).