Single entry visa
Please note that the Consular section of the Embassy accepts visa applications via mail. Visa applicants are requested to present a medical report on passing the COVID-19 test or a copy of vaccination card upon applying for a visa
To obtain a single entry visa the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
- Completed visa application form;
- Valid passport or other travel document which should have at least one clear page for the visa;
A passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan. Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance;
Colored photos must be full face, one stapled to the marked corner of the application.
- The invitation letter;
- For business and humanitarian visit- the invitation letter from receiving party along with the copy of the charter and state registration certificate of the company/organization;
- For personal visit- the invitation letter from Azerbaijani citizen or foreign citizen currently residing in Azerbaijan along with their Azerbaijani ID (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi);
- For leisure – copy of hotel reservation.
To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Processing time – 7 business days.