Registration of determination of paternity
The determination of paternity is registered on the basis of a joint application of the parents or a court decision. If paternity is established by a court, its registration shall be carried out only by the registration department or the consular office of the place where the court decision was issued.
- Joint application of the parents (download)
- Passports or identification cards (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi) of the parents
- Birth certificate of the child
- If paternity is established by a court, the relevant court decision
- In case of mother's death, incapacity, inability to determine the mother's place of residence, or deprivation of parental rights, following documents must be submitted along with the application of the child's father:
- a) Document confirming the consent of the guardianship and trusteeship authorities;
- b) Mother's death certificate (copy);
- c) Court decision declaring the mother incapable;
- d) Court decision depriving the mother of parental rights;
- e) Court decision declaring the mother missing or a relevant document from the police confirming that it is not possible to determine her whereabouts.
- In case of determination of paternity on adult person his/her consent, in case of consideration the incapability of the person the consent of his/her guardian or the consent of guardianship and trustee entity of executive power.
- Free of charge
- Parents (father and mother)
- Based on father’s application– child’s father
- In case of paternity is identified in court order, parents or one of them;
- In case of paternity is identified on adult, the person and parents
- In case of consideration the incapability of adult - guardian or trustee
- Authorized persons based on the notarized power of attorney