To obtain a diplomatic or official visa the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
- Completed visa application form;
To fill out visa application form:
- Visit the website: http://eapplication.mfa.gov.az/;
- Register in Sign up page;
- Fill out the Application form;
- Submit the Application form;
- Print the completed application form received on e-mail.
- Valid diplomatic or official passport which should have at least one clear page for the visa. A passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance;
Colored photos must be full face, one stapled to the marked corner of the application.
- Diplomatic note or an official letter;
- Copy of passport
To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Processing time – 5 business days.