To obtain a multiple entries visa (up to 1 year) for travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
- An invitation from a receiving party should be sent through Consular Department of the MFA;
The instruction from the Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the confirmation of the invitation of receiving party should be received by the Embassy. For details receiving party may contact the Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Address: 4 Shikhali Gurbanov Str., Baku, AZ 1009. For questions please call +99450 7600663.
- Completed visa application form;
To fill out visa application form:
- Visit the website: http://eapplication.mfa.gov.az/
- Register in “Sign up” page.
- Fill out the “Application form”.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the completed application form received on e-mail.
- Valid passport or other travel document which should have at least one clear page for the visa;
A passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan. Foreigners residing in the U.S. must submit valid permanent resident card.
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant;
Colored photos must be full face, stapled to the marked corner of the application.
- Consular fee for the US citizens: $350 US dollars.
- Copy of passport.
Only money orders, bank cashier’s (certified check) and company checks are accepted. Please, make payment to the order of Embassy of Azerbaijan.
To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
2741 34th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008
Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Processing time – 7 business days.